Water Filtration Systems
• “Excellon – FS”, Excellon Engineering Solutions filters are standard pre-treatment systems in water treatment process, effectively removing a large percentage of suspended solids from your process water by straining it through various media.
• Offers a complete range of high quality filter systems that minimize maintenance and maximize the performance of water treatment systems.
• Manufacturer a wide variety of standard and custom built pressure filter systems. Depending on the quality of inlet water and down stream equipment.
• Pressure filters are designed to remove specific contaminants from process water using specialized filter beds.
• Multi Media Filter (MMF) uses layers of different media to remove high suspended solids.
• Activated Carbon Filters (ACF) remove free chlorine and other oxidants that can damage resin and membranes in down stream equipment.
• Green sand filters remove iron and manganese from supply water. Our standard filtration systems ranges from 1 m3 to 70 m3/hr.
• “ESP” & “GLH” series filters are made from mild steel and fiber glass reinforced plastic pressures vessels as per process requirement.
Water Filtration Process
• This is a physical process to remove physical impurities like suspended matters, color and odor. Pressure sand water filtration plants remove suspended particles. Water purification plants.
• Normally have filtration system preceding any other treatment such as DM Softener or RO home water filtration systems are available. Using Ultra Filtration membranes and also dual media filter.